LotSpec is a powerful option management infrastructure for Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture and Revit®
LotSpec allows for the efficient support of many structural options using intuitive rules, smart tools and flexible workflows for the Autodesk Revit or Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture platform. LotSpec automates the creation of lot specific documentation, provides tools and workflows for master bid set documentation, and much more.
- Build intelligent option selection lists to eliminate errors due to unsupported combinations
- Automate the creation of lot specific documentation for permitting and construction
- Use several option types to apply rules to project elements for maximum flexibility
- Integrates with Pipeline Connect for Revit to support a Pipeline dynamic estimating workflow
Supercharge LotSpec with LotSpec Remote
LotSpec Remote was created with rapid job automation in mind and is ideal for production builders wishing to dramatically increase their lot specific volume with simplicity and maximum efficiency. LotSpec Remote plays the role of a 24-7 dedicated job processor that monitors a queue for incoming lot or option set job types and frees up computing resources for the drafting team. Users of any role can dispatch lot jobs to LotSpec Remote from within a local area network.
- A fully automated low touch system that adds significant power to your production workflow.
- Frees up drafting resources to do more while solves are processed remotely.
- Will process both Lot and Option Set job types.
- Sends email notifications upon job completion with project location and published documents as PDF or DWF format.
- Team members outside of the drafting team can issue jobs using the LotSpec Dispatch utility.
Our Professional Services offering assists our customers who are in need of additional resources in their day-to-day operations. Whether you need help while your staff is being trained or a trusted service provider to work hand-in-hand with your teams, we are here to help.
It reduced a day and a half of drafting time, down to 15 minutes. Kent Homes
Since adopting LotSpec, the four-person Essex drafting team has been able to consolidate job-specific elevation redlines from 45 pages to 10 pages on average, and now spends approximately 10 minutes per plan to detail job-specific options from a master plan, a process that was typically taking over an hour to complete. Stanley Martin Homes
Taking the time upfront to load options and doing it right the first time makes our operation run more efficiently and enables us to do more without hiring additional designers. Smith Douglas Homes